What information do we collect about you?
When you contact Department 83 we may ask you for your name, email address, contact telephone number and in some instances job title and business address.
How will we use the information about you?
Department 83 will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to carry out your expressed brief, are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation Department 83 may contact you in the future with agency updates or marketing insight.
We will not share your details with or sell them to third parties for marketing purposes.
You may opt out of marketing communications at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line, and include in the email your full name and company name.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to do this please email us at Lucy.email@example.com with ‘Request for data information’ in the subject line. Please include your full name and company name in the email.
Department 83 will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy and ensure appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
How to contact us
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: Department 83, Wagon Yard, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1LH